Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello again

Its been a whole year since my last post. A lot has happened. I lost a girlfriend, tried to be celibate met, someone I hadn't seen since High School and now we're dating (LOOONNNG story) I'm now a full member of Kappa Alpha (yeah I know a frat. Get over yourself). But, as ever my money issues fallow me. As if getting my $500 a month from the VA (FINALLY) would have eased things up? NOPE back to square one. Apparently there was a form I knew not of, which should have been filled out many moons ago. Hence I am yet again waiting for that post 9/11 GI Bill to pay up that stipend, wondering how long i can hold off from getting a job.

As if that weren't enough stress right there, I am also a shitty student apparently. Well actually anyone that knows me knows how intelligent I am, buuuuttt well lets just say there's issues with school work. so I got a nasty gram from the University saying in essence "we are gonna kick you out" JOY! I managed to finagle my way back, but, well its a long story. So for now, I'm back. More to come I'm sure but what the hell

No comments: