Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to duty. . .er soon.

so I had my appointment with my PCM on the 13th, and I THOUGHT, I'd be RTD right there. Well I guess not. Seeing as the pain happened again, he wanted one more test, just to make sure, but its pretty clear to me, and everyone familiar with my case that this is not an inflamation case. If it were it would not go away after spurts like it does. But he said one more test (a Cardiac Stress Echo) just to be sure.

I'm pretty sure that this is not going to show a dam thing. I've had all sorts of labs, and tests and procedures. So far absolutly nothing, NOTHING has reared it's head to be a smoking gun a cause of what is going on. There is a CT report from Baghdad, and some labs that were alittle off, but that is it. Honestly I don't know what is more frusterating, that this keeps happening, or that no one seems to know what it is.

Anyway long story short, after all was said and done, DJ (my case manager) was a bit incredoulus that I hadn't gotten the full RTD stamp from my PCM. Personally I don't really care. It saves me a bit of time to figgure out what to do with all the dam boxes I have. My concern is getting deployed again. I'm not against it anymore, but really please not with MECH!!! I think I'll ask if i can go to Afghanistan this time.

No comments: